Located in Southern California on the 101 Freeway just fifteen minutes from the Pacific Ocean, and 30 minutes from the Los Angeles Airport (LAX), Expedition Motor Homes offers the perfect staging area for your "West Coast to Anywhere" vacation!
Expedition Motor Homes manages privately owned luxury RV's. We maintain the newest and nicest fleet available in Southern California. Our fleet consists of the ultimate in luxury 40' Diesel Pushers to the nice and comfortable 22' Class C RV. Each one given special attention before and after each trip to keep them in tip-top shape.
For Value, Comfort and Convenience, take your next vacation in an Expedition Motorhome... late model coaches in just the package to meet your special needs. Weekend rentals available.
Our friendly first class team will take your order and walk you personally through the reservation process, from "Expedition Motor Homes, how may we help you?" to "Here are your keys! Have the vacation of a lifetime!"
|British Family California Road Trip|
| Branch: San Francisco |
Vehicle: z33ft Class A FourWinds Hurricane with 3 slide
| Pick Up Procedure / Service
|From the moment we were delivered our RV in San Francisco, we were extremely impressed with the company. A very thorough briefing including safety and lots of time to ask questions. Everry extra we...|
There are currently no terms and conditions for travel during this period. If your rental is during these travel dates, new terms and conditions may apply. Please contact us before booking.
Expedition Motorhomes, Inc. Insurance
1. The renter MUST provide a written binder from their insurance company within 7 days of pick-up. This binder must indicate that renter and any other additional authorized drivers have at least the minimum legal liability requirements and full comp & collision coverage when using the motor home being rented, for the full rental period. If renter has not provided binder by departure date, they MUST purchase full coverage insurance from MBA Insurance for a cost of $22.00 - $27.00 per day based on the RV’s value, Supplemental Liability Insurance for a cost of $9.95 per day, and assume the first $2500.00 financial responsibility for damage, regardless of fault.
2. Liability Insurance: you are responsible for all damage or loss you cause to others. You may have provided us with an insurance binder indicating that you have vehicle liability, collision and comprehensive insurance covering you, us, and the motor home. Since you have auto liability insurance, we provide no liability insurance unless specifically purchased as an optional coverage.
3. MBA Choice. If you did not provide us with an insurance binder, but elected to purchase MBA Choice, the following changes apply to this agreement:
i)“Damage” means any collision or comprehensive loss to, or of, the vehicle; collision or comprehensive losses do not include damage to the interior of the vehicle, or its appliances;
ii)Damage to the vehicle is covered by MBA Choice. The policy has a $2,500.00 deductible, per occurrence.
iii)Auto liability insurance is part of MBA Choice, and provides coverage for bodily injury and property damage with limits no higher than the minimum prescribed by the vehicular financial responsibility laws of the state where the damage or loss occurs. MBA Choice covers $2,000 PIP or medical payments, and statutory limits of uninsured and under-insured motorist coverage. Coverage applies in the USA and Canada. Coverage is void if you violate the terms of this agreement or if you fail to cooperate in any loss investigation conducted by us, or the insurer. Allowing an unauthorized driver to operate the vehicle terminates our liability insurance coverage.
4. Renter will pay all damages regardless of fault, and understands that Expedition Motor Homes is not an insurance company or agent. Renter assumes responsibility to file all claims with the insurance co. and seek any reimbursement from them.
If you do not have your own existing insurance cover you will need to purchase cover through MBA Choice www.mbachoice.com
Important Note: Do not purchase insurance coverage with MBA Choice until you have received your final booking confirmation email confirming the availability of your chosen vehicle and itinerary. The following instructions on how to book with MBA Choice will be repeated on your booking confirmation email. If you have any queries at any stage please contact the RV supplier who will be able to answer any questions that you may have.
Purchasing coverage for Motorhomes through MBA Choice (This policy provides Comprehensive and Collision coverage, with a $2500.00 renter responsibility.
This can be purchased online by visiting www.mbachoice.com . Please make sure you bring a copy of your MBA Choice Policy documentation when picking up your vehicle. MBA Choice Coverage costs between $10 processing fee and $17-27/calendar day depending on the vehicle you are hiring. This policy provides the California state minimum limits of liability coverage along with the $2500 renter's financial responsibility.
1. Go to the Purchase RV Rental Insurance page on the website www.mbachoice.com (Expedition is Dealer #401432)
2. On the next page you will be asked to stipulate whether the vehicle you are renting is a Series 1, Series 2 or Series 3 vehicle.
* Please see list below of vehicles and which series they fall into.
3. You will find the cash value of the RV listed in the first paragraph of the "Insurance Binder/Endorsement Request Form"
Additional liability coverage is also available from MBA Choice. This is optional.
* List of Expedition and the MBA Choice Series they fall into (You will find the cash value of the RV listed in the first paragraph of the Insurance Binder/Endorsement Request Form)
Series 1 Vehicles - If the RV that you are renting is under $49 999.00 in value
Series 2 vehicles - if between $50 000.00 - $99 999.00
Series 3 Vehicles - if over $100 000.00
The cost of this insurance is a $10 processing fee and $17-27/calendar day depending on the vehicle.
Responsibility for Damage or Loss
You are responsible for:
1.All damage to the vehicle.
2.Loss of use of the vehicle while it is being repaired, (Not covered by insurance).
3.Diminution of the vehicle’s value caused by damage to it or repair of it, (Not covered by insurance). The diminution in value charge is 2% of the value of the motor home. The value is listed on the “Insurance Binder / Endorsement Request Form” page of the Rental Contract.
4.All damage or loss caused by blowouts, punctures or other road damage, unless the damage is caused by a “loss” that is collision or comprehensive.
6.Our administrative fees connected with any damage claim, regardless of whether you are at fault. These fees are:
Amount of Damage Administrative Fee (Cal. Civil Code 1936 (b)(6))
not covered by insurance
Under $100 None
$100 to $500 $50
$501 to $$1,500 $100
Over $1,500 $150
7.THEFT & VANDALISM: You are responsible for loss due to theft or vandalism, or attempted theft or vandalism, of the vehicle and all damage due to vandalism that occurs in connection with a theft.
8.You must report all accidents and/or damage involving the vehicle to us within 6 hours of the occurrence. You agree to pay these charges from credit sources listed in this contract, and assume all responsibility to submit accident reports and claims to the proper authorities.
Packages offered for overseas travelers:
Insurance Package, $49.95 per day:
Full coverage, comp & collision
$1,000,000 supplemental liability
Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) - (Your cost for VPP is $7.50 per day)
VPP protects you from the most common mishaps: tire or windshield damage. VPP will pay 100% of the repair or replacement of the following, that may be damaged for any reason unless terms of contract are violated. Resulting damage to, or towing of, the motor home is not covered.
1. Tire, ($125+ per tire value), limit 2 tires;
2. Windshield, Class C only (Class A excluded), limit 1 windshield;
VPP protection is only available if Emergency Roadside Assistance (ERA) is purchased. Selecting this coverage automatically also selects ERA, $3.00/day, additional.
Vacation Interruption Plan (VIP) - (Your cost for VIP is $10.95 per day)
VIP protects you against incidental, unexpected expenses associated with the breakdown of the RV in the event the motor home is in breakdown repair for 12 hours or more, through no fault of the renter. VIP will reimburse up to $100 per day for meals, transportation, and lodging.
All Plan Selected (ERA, VPP, VIP)
Normal cost is $20.95 per day, Your cost is $18.95 per day.